24mm Natural Cotton Gym Rope With Tulip Fitting And Shackle - £37.50
24mm Natural Cotton Gym Rope With Tulip Fitting And Shackle
Natural Cotton gym ropes are great for toning and shaping your body. Gym ropes come complete with a tulip fitting so they can be used as climbing ropes which can be secured to a climbing frame.
Natural Cotton Rope
3 strand natural cotton rope is a general purpose rope suitable for everyday work where a very soft textured rope is required for handling. Mostly used in applications which need a soft, smooth and easily handled rope so surface damage is non-existent. Cotton rope is widely used in gymnasiums.
Our natural cotton rope is also odour free.
How To Use
- Grab the rope with both hands above your head and then pull down on the rope as you take a small jump.
- Wrap the rope around one leg, using both your feet to pinch or grip the rope.
- Reach up as high as possible with your arms, gripping the rope tightly.
- Release the rope from your feet as you pull yourself up with your arms, bringing your knees towards your chest.
- Re-secure your feet on the rope, and then stand up to take another high hold on the rope.
- Continue until you reach the top.
- To lower yourself, loosen the grip of your feet on the rope as you slide down using a hand over hand motion. Be careful not to slide too quickly as this could burn the hands.
Muscle Groups Used
- Primary Muscle: Biceps
- Secondary Muscle(s): Shoulders, Forearms, Back & Abdominals
- Difficulty: Intermediate