28mm Natural Hemp Gym Rope With Tulip Fitting x 6 Metres - £57.00
28mm Natural Hemp Gym Rope With Tulip Fitting x 6 Metres
Natural Hemp gym ropes are great for toning and shaping your body. Gym ropes come complete with a tulip fitting so they can be used as climbing ropes which can be secured to a climbing frame.
Natural Hemp Rope
Once, this traditional 100% natural rope, was the rope of choice. Stronger, and more rot resistant than other natural ropes, this rope is suitable for a whole range of applications.
Unlike natural manila rope, and natural sisal rope, natural hemp is a very soft and nice to handle rope, this gives it the edge of other natural fibre ropes. For generations, this rope has been widely used as a climbing rope in school gymnasiums and sports halls.
If you require a natural hard wearing rope, then look no further. Hemp rope is the perfect choice where handling is to occur, thanks to its soft lay.
How To Use
- Grab the rope with both hands above your head and then pull down on the rope as you take a small jump.
- Wrap the rope around one leg, using both your feet to pinch or grip the rope.
- Reach up as high as possible with your arms, gripping the rope tightly.
- Release the rope from your feet as you pull yourself up with your arms, bringing your knees towards your chest.
- Re-secure your feet on the rope, and then stand up to take another high hold on the rope.
- Continue until you reach the top.
- To lower yourself, loosen the grip of your feet on the rope as you slide down using a hand over hand motion. Be careful not to slide too quickly as this could burn the hands.
Muscle Groups Used
- Primary Muscle: Biceps
- Secondary Muscle(s): Shoulders, Forearms, Back & Abdominals
- Difficulty: Intermediate