40mm Synthetic Polyhemp Gym Rope With Tulip Fitting x 12 Metres - £120.00
Click Image for Gallery
40mm Synthetic Polyhemp Gym Rope With Tulip Fitting And Shackle x 12 Metres
Synthetic polyhemp gym ropes are great for toning and shaping your body. Gym ropes come complete with a tulip fitting so they can be used as climbing ropes which can be secured to a climbing frame.
Synthetic Polyhemp Rope
Synthetic Polyhemp is:
- Does not shrink
How To Use
- Grab the rope with both hands above your head and then pull down on the rope as you take a small jump.
- Wrap the rope around one leg, using both your feet to pinch or grip the rope.
- Reach up as high as possible with your arms, gripping the rope tightly.
- Release the rope from your feet as you pull yourself up with your arms, bringing your knees towards your chest.
- Re-secure your feet on the rope, and then stand up to take another high hold on the rope.
- Continue until you reach the top.
- To lower yourself, loosen the grip of your feet on the rope as you slide down using a hand over hand motion. Be careful not to slide too quickly as this could burn the hands.
Muscle Groups Used
- Primary Muscle: Biceps
- Secondary Muscle(s): Shoulders, Forearms, Back & Abdominals
- Difficulty: Intermediate