Gym Climbing Rope Beam Clamp - 1 Tonne - £32.00
Gym Climbing Rope Beam Clamp - 1 Tonne
1-tonne beam clamp is ideal to be used with our gym ropes. They offer a secure fixing point to attach your gym rope. Simply attached the beam clamp to any sturdy beam or girder and tighten with the adjusting bar.
This beam comes with a pivoting eye that can be attached to a lifting hoist with ease.
Attached one of our gyms rope with a shackle
The clamp is extremely robust and reliable, with a special 'clamp jaw' design that reduces flange stress
- Weight load limit: 1 tonne
- Adjustable width (75mm to 220mm)
- Quick and easy to install
- Full certified
- Conforms to BS EN 13155:2003+A2-2009 Standard
How To Use
- Grab the rope with both hands above your head and then pull down on the rope as you take a small jump.
- Wrap the rope around one leg, using both your feet to pinch or grip the rope.
- Reach up as high as possible with your arms, gripping the rope tightly.
- Release the rope from your feet as you pull yourself up with your arms, bringing your knees towards your chest.
- Re-secure your feet on the rope, and then stand up to take another high hold on the rope.
- Continue until you reach the top.
- To lower yourself, loosen the grip of your feet on the rope as you slide down using a hand over hand motion. Be careful not to slide too quickly as this could burn the hands.
Muscle Groups Used
- Primary Muscle: Biceps
- Secondary Muscle(s): Shoulders, Forearms, Back & Abdominals
- Difficulty: Intermediate