RopeServices UK Offers Deliveries Worldwide
Please note all despatch times are from date of dispatch and not date of order. If you require fast despatch times please contact us.
Order & Delivery process
All orders are made or cut to order. Once your order is processed it then goes into the manufacturing queue.
We work as hard as we can to keep the manufacturing queue to a minimum.
Please note that all shipping prices are for Postage and Packaging. We make every best effort to ensure that all products are packaged as well as possible. Postage and package costs include but is not limited to packaging materials, postage costs and labour.
PLEASE NOTE – HANDMADE PRODUCTS MAY TAKE UP TO TWO WEEKS TO BE MANUFACTURED.
UK Mainland Delivery
Our Standard Courier delivery option is available for most of our products. This is our standard delivery method. Your order will be added to the manufacturing que and shipped via courier.
Our Standard Courier shipping method costs £7.80 on orders weighing up to 28kgs. It is available for UK Mainland only up to the Scottish borders, with exception to the following postcodes. HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE.
All shipping is 3-5 working days
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for UK Mainland with exception to the following postcodes. HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE. Next day shipping orders need to be placed before 12pm Monday to Thursday and before 11am on a Friday to guarantee delivery the next working day. Any orders placed after this time will be processed the following day. Weekends and Bank holidays are not classed as working day.
Please note that the availability of Next Day Shipping may vary based on factors such as product availability, order volume, and any unforeseen circumstances. As a result, this option may not be available at all times.
In addition to next day delivery services we can also offer AM deliveries or Saturday deliveries.
We offer free shipping on a variety of products. Free Shipping option is only available to UK Mainland only up to the Scottish borders, with exception to the following postcodes. HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE. However, if your items weigh under 2kg’s then this will be sent via 3-5 working day post.
Pick Up In Store
If you select pick up in store, we assume that you are collecting your order from our factory in Sunderland. Please call us to arrange a time of collection, so we can have your products ready for your arrival.
2 Market Place Industrial Estate,
Houghton Le Spring,
What3Words – ///into.large.rots
If your length of rope weighs over 28kg’s, a Pallet Delivery charge will be added. If you would prefer not to pay for a pallet, we could either cut your rope down so it can fit into boxes weighing under 30kg’s, or you can collect this from our factory.
Pallet delivery option is only available to UK Mainland only up to the Scottish borders, with exception to the following postcodes. HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE.
Delivery to Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Jersey, Guernsey
We are pleased to offer shipping to various destinations, including the Scottish Highlands, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Jersey, and Guernsey. Please be aware that deliveries to these locations may incur an additional cost due to being outside our courier’s normal route.
Scottish Highlands: Delivery to the Scottish Highlands, covering postcodes KA, PA, PH, AB, HS, IV, KW, will require an extra cost. This is due to the location being outside our courier’s regular route.
Ireland: For our valued customers in Ireland, delivery is available at an additional cost. To ensure accurate application of extra charges, please select the correct territory during the checkout process.
Northern Ireland: Similarly, delivery to Northern Ireland is subject to an additional cost, given its location outside our courier’s usual route. Select the correct territory at checkout to avoid any delays in processing your order.
Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Jersey, Guernsey: Shipping to these destinations is also available at an extra cost. Ensure that you choose the correct location during checkout to apply the appropriate delivery charges.
- The additional shipping charges for these regions are necessary to cover extended delivery routes and logistics.
- Please take care to select the correct territory during the checkout process to avoid delays in processing your order.
How to Ensure a Smooth Order Process:
- When placing an order, carefully choose the correct region or territory during the checkout process.
- Double-check your shipping information to ensure accuracy, preventing any delays in the delivery of your order.
Internaional Shipping Information
Shipping Methods Disclaimer
At RopeServices UK, we strive to provide the best shipping options for our valued customers. Please be aware that we reserve the right to amend shipping methods at any time. This allows us to continually optimise and improve our shipping processes to better serve you.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to ask for any further shipping fees under specific circumstances. This ensures that we can address unexpected situations and continue to offer the best possible service. Here are the scenarios but not limited to in which additional shipping fees may apply:
- Courier Rate Increases:
- In the event of rate increases from our courier partners, we may need to adjust shipping fees accordingly. We will communicate any such changes promptly.
- Incorrect Address Information:
- To guarantee successful delivery, it is crucial that you provide accurate and up-to-date address information. If there are issues with the address provided, resulting in additional charges from the courier, we reserve the right to request payment for these fees.
- Website Mistakes:
- While we strive for accuracy on our website, occasional mistakes may occur. In the event of a pricing or shipping error on our website that results in an undercharge, we may contact you to discuss any necessary adjustments.
Communication and Resolution:
- In any situation where additional shipping fees are required, we will reach out to you promptly to explain the circumstances and provide transparent details about the fees.
- We believe in open communication and will work with you to find a resolution that is fair and reasonable.